I heard Daughtry's song "Life After You" for the first time on Pandora Radio.
All that I'm after is a life full of laughterI love how the chorus brings me back to what REALLY MATTERS. The love I share with my incredible husband. The incredible family and friends God's blessed me with.
As long as I'm laughing with you
I'm thinkin' that all that still matters is love ever after
After the life we've been through
'Cause I know there's no life after you
When pregnancy hormones are raging and the tears come at the drop of a hat. Over the littlest things. This is what I need to remember ...
All that I'm after is a life full of laughterHow about we change the count down to something like this, 1. One more day I get to anticipate the birth of my son. 2. One more day I get to feel his little punches and kicks. 3. One more day I get to watch my husband lovingly prepare for our son by getting our home ready. 4. One more paycheck to help us financially prepare for a growing family. 5. One more hour long phone call with my best sis, Chelsea. 6. One more opportunity to shop and laugh with my mom. 7. One more chance to spend time laughing with my girlfriends.
As long as I'm laughing with you
I'm thinkin' that all that still matters is love ever after
After the life we've been through
'Cause I know there's no life after you
There's so much to be grateful for. So much LOVE to fill our time with. In Daughtry's words, "All that still matters is love ever after."


Beautiful. And yes. But remember, it doesn't all end when Little Guy arrives -- its all only multiplied. :) Enjoy the remaining weeks and the anticipation of all the beautiful moments to come.
ReplyDeleteThanks Cara! Life is like a roller coaster right now. Seems like one day is up the next is down, then back up again. But that's supposedly the fun of it all, right = ) I mean, people spend lots of $$ visiting theme parks and going on roller coasters hehe = )
ReplyDelete