http://lisajobaker.com/2013/04/five-minute-friday-here-2/
Here.
Four years ago my husband and I bought our first home. I took two steps into the house and just
knew. I knew that HERE was where we were
destined for. Where we were meant to
be.
Now, four years later, we are looking for our forever
home. Our home for the next season of
our lives. A place where our son can
grow and explore. Scrap his knees and
learn to ride a bike. A place he’ll
remember in dreams as he wakes up in the middle of the night for years and
years to come.
Over lunch we looked at a possible home. And I knew.
I walked in the door and my stomach got fluttery. Like there were butterflies inside. I knew this was right for us. A home we could be destined for.
In a market where multiple offers are pancake piling one on
top of another. Where we’re one of many.
I am strangely at peace.
I know that God brought us to our HERE home. Our home where our son was born and has spent
his first year and a half of life. And
that history of faithfulness gives me peace.
If this new home is our new HERE home.
If it’s where God has mapped us to be.
Then it will work out. Because I
know God is BIGGER than multiple offers, and a seller’s market. God is HERE.
And ultimately, that’s where I want to be.
Stopping over from the Five Minute Friday. It's wonderful to know that we can trust God with the here's that He's brought us to in life. Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteI noticed you work full-time! Me too! Nice to find another woman who works full time who blogs.
Hi Barbie, Thank you for your comment and for stopping by! Yes! So good to hear from you and meet a fellow working woman/blogger. =)
DeleteI love your expression of faith that our God is always here no matter where the here is. I am praying that you get your forever house soon to begin make lifetime memories.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Amy! I appreciate your comment and taking the time to read my offering. It's been a whirlwind season for us and I am strangely at peace through all the chaos. Must mean God's working big time!
Delete"And ultimately, that's where I want to be." Yes...me too! Loved this today. Stopping by from Five Minute Friday. Blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Beth! It's good to meet a kindred spirit. Thank you for stopping by!
DeleteThanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThank YOU for reading!
Delete