Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baby Booties Anyone?

It's become an un-official tradition for me to crochet a baby blanket for friends and family members expecting newborns. Each blanket is unique, either in style or color. Each one is special. Well, recently I got an itch to try something new for a change. I looked through a kids pattern book and found a pattern for a newborn layette--cap, booties, jacket and all. So, I thought I'd try my hand at it. I think I created a monster! Four layettes later and I'm still at it. Here's a few pics of a pink and yellow mini-set I made.  This crochet layette pattern can be found in "Moda Dea Babies & Kids Collection 1."





2 comments:

  1. Um, ok missy girl. No more posts like this. That's how babies are made. You can't go spreading baby fever around blogland like that! :) Just kidding, of course. Your little layette is just way too cute to get anywhere near a destructive infant. Those are the sort of things that get packed away in the to-swoon-over when you're off to college box. Simply stunning. You gots mad skillz, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete