In high school I was a night owl. I'm pretty sure that's normal for high schoolers ... sleeping in till noon and staying up all hours of the night. Well, after 10 years of waking up at the crack of dawn every morning to go to work I no longer have the ability to sleep in until noon, or 9:00 a.m., even if I want to! Not only that, but if I don't go to sleep on time I'm a major crabapple late at night. My husband might say that's an understatement. = )
Now my favorite time of the week is Saturday morning. I get to sleep in until ... drumroll please ... 7:45! I actually like waking up early on the weekends. The morning is the hopeful time of day. Nothing but possibilities are ahead of you. I get to start off the day with the house quiet, reading, doing my Bible study, crocheting, blogging, dishes ... whatever I want to do. Then when Will gets up we make eggs and enjoy breakfast together before deciding on whether today is a bike ride day or a day to do stuff around the house. The verdict is still out on how we'll spend today, but I'm looking forward to it! Hope you enjoy your Saturday as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment